wtorek, 28 lutego 2017

My holiday

Last summer I flew to Asia, it was my first time when I was flying on the plane. The journey took five hours. I went there with my parents and younger brother Jan. While I was there I met new culture, I tried unusual dishes for us and I bought a lot of souvenirs from this place. At the airport we learned that on the plane there wos no place for my dad adn brother, and so we waited for a few hours for another place. Fortunately, we managed to get home and we had lots of stories to tell my granfather.

8 komentarzy:

  1. I was two times in Asia, in Turkey

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I also would like to go on vacation to Asia. I wonder how that was when I would there.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. In the future I want flying on the plane.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I was once in Turkey, I liked it there as well as their food. I hope that we will go back

    OdpowiedzUsuń