środa, 1 lutego 2017

My favourite singer

My favourite singer is Katy Perry. Her real name is Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.She was born in 1984.She lives in Santa Barbara in California. She has black, long hair and blue eyes. In 2001 she released her first album ,,Katy Hudson". It did not become popular immediately. However the song ,,I kissed a girl" made this album known to the audiences all over the world. Her next album ,,Teenage Dream" brought her fame and fotune. She also made a movie about herself ,,Katy Perry-Part of me". She lent her voice to smurfette in the movie ,,The Smurfs" and it's continuation. In 2013 she published a new,fantastic album ,,Prism". Her best songs in this album are ,,Birthday" and ,,Unconditionally". My favourite Katy's album is ,,Prism" and my favourite song is ,,Teenage Dream", ,,Legendary Lovers".

10 komentarzy: